Theming Update (10.02.2012) -
The plans for Secret Weapon 7 (SW7) have been updated. We now have plans for the proposed theming elements of SW7.
Below are two of the plans showing the Theming, one of which shows a Spider like creature/object that riders will pass 3 times.
This is Go Merlin’s microsite dedicated to Alton Towers’ 2013 coaster, Secret Weapon Seven. This microsite will contain up-to-date media and information relating to the construction of SW7, and regular updates when construction starts in the 2012 season.
Some currently confirmed facts about the ride include:
- It will be manufactured by Gerstlauer (possibly a Eurofighter)
- SW7 will be built in X-Sector
- It will feature at least eight inversions
- It has a compact layout
- The ride will have an indoor section before the cars travel outside.
- The Blackhole tent will be de-constructed for the construction of SW7
Plans Released -
Here are the plans that have been submitted for SW7.