276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How to Spank Your Wife

£9.9£99Clearance
ZTS2023's avatar
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023
82
63

About this deal

And that servant who knew his master’s will, and did not prepare himself or do according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

My mom was the “disciplinarian” of the family, but neither of them were “yellers” and she usually just talked to us if there were issues.

If you are looking to move past punishments, I invite you to continue following this blog and/or check out the Resources section for more ideas.

By following them, you will improve your sex life and relationship, have a more satisfied wife, and make your relationship much stronger – I speak from experience here, because I was very unsatisfied, unstable, and not calm when we did not have Domestic Discipline and regular spankings. Even if you do it again, reinforce your belief that your actions are unacceptable and then try again the next time. I do believe in my Heart and Soul that this DDR Lifestyle should be 75% of what makes a relationship work and the other 25% is naturally the Sexual component to which should be treated as a reward for good behavior. I know how important it is that she be spanked on a regular basis, but am still concerned about her dignity with the neighbors.I think it makes a significant difference if you were brought up in a home where there was proper discipline as to how you reacted to those times when your husband felt you needed to be punished.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment